Northern Health and Wellbeing Network
The Northern Health and Wellbeing Network launched in November 2019 with an event in York.
The aim of the Northern Health and Wellbeing Network is to help library and knowledge services (LKS) improve the wellbeing of NHS staff – including those working in libraries themselves – by sharing best practice and ideas and disseminating information, both within the network and with the wider NHS workforce. They do this by
- Sharing best practice and ideas
- Supporting the health and wellbeing agenda
- Providing opportunities for collaboration
- Acting as a focal point for work in this area
- Sharing workload and reduced duplication
- Raising awareness of library’s involvement in health and wellbeing
- Facilitating partnership working with other interested parties
Membership is open to anyone working in a Northern LKS. The network works virtually via the health and wellbeing mailing list and there is an annual face-to-face event to facilitate the sharing of good practice.
For further information about the network please contact John Gale
If you would like to join the network please sign up to the email list.
Updated 12 December 2019