Coronavirus Resources – information for the public, including accessible formats
Information for Patients and the Public – A Resource List
Produced by the Bolton Health Information Partnership (updated Dec 2019).
Based on a workbook produced by Dave Ashbey, Doncaster and Bassetlaw NHS FT.
This resource list has been designed with library and information staff in mind and can be used to:
- Raise awareness of high quality, reliable web sites providing health related information
- Increase the confidence of staff to be able to answer health related questions quickly and accurately
so that patients and the public:
- Have answers to health related questions answered quickly and accurately
- Can be confident that the answers they receive come from high quality, reliable sources of health related information
- Increase their awareness of high quality, reliable sources of health related information
Access the workbook here [pdf] or use the links to each section on the left.