Greater Manchester Librarians is one of three patch groups (along with Cheshire and Merseyside and Greater Manchester) in LIHNN.
Terms of Reference (to be revised)
- Membership of the Group is open to GM Health Library managers, and representatives from GM HE institutions. When a manager is unable to attend a meeting, a designated representative from the service may attend in their stead. A representative from HCLU will normally attend meetings.
- The Group will meet four times a year, although one of these meetings will normally take the form of a study day.
- The Vice-Chair will be elected bi-annually. After serving as Vice Chair the post-holder will then normally succeed to the role of Chair for a further two years. The Vice Chair’s responsibilities shall include taking the minutes.
- A web editor will be elected bi-annually. The postholder will be responsible for posting all public GM authored documents on the Lihnn website.
- The Group Chair will act as the public contact for the Group.
- The Group Chair will schedule meetings for the next calendar year as soon as possible after the last scheduled meeting of the previous calendar year.
Purpose of the Group
To provide leadership and a focus for planning and developing co-ordinated library services to the GM health commuinty.
Members of the Group
Chair: Steve Glover, Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust.
Members of the group include staff from health-related library and information services based in the following organisations:
|February 2019 Agenda|
|October 2018 Minutes|
|June 2018 Minutes - June 2018 Agenda|
|February 2018 Minutes - February 2018 Agenda|
|October 2017 Minutes|
|June 2017 Minutes|
|January 2017 Minutes|
|June 2016 Minutes|
|February 2016 Minutes|
|June 2015 Minutes|
|October 2014 Minutes|
|May 2014 Minutes|
|February 2014 Minutes|
|January 2013 Minutes|
|September 2012 Minutes|
|June 2012 Minutes|
The Greater Manchester eBooks Blog can be found at: http://www.lihnnhs.info/GMebooks/
|GMeBook Spreadsheet 04/04/19|
Page Last Updated 04/04/19